Benefits and Features
- You can create multiple Work Ticket versions to choose from. Meaning, you can create Work Tickets to fit your particular type of products. Create a ticket for digital products, offset products, maybe outsourced orders, whatever you need.
- Each ticket will contain the question fields that you want on it.
- An order with multiple products can be split up into separate tickets or grouped together as needed. You decide based on the best production plan and delivery needs.
- Active work tickets can easily be edited to reflect production changes.
- Question fields can be set as required, so no more tickets floating around with missing info.
- We start you out with one default ticket and you can expand from there.
How does Work Ticket work?
The Work Ticket feature is standard in RocketQuotes web2print software. It will allow you to build-out and customize your production work tickets using drop-down lists, checkbox lists, fill in the blank fields and more. Your work tickets will be complete and easy to understand by everyone involved with production.
Build your production work tickets to include the fields and questions you need answered in order to flow smoothly through your shop. These questions should complement the order information that will already be on your work ticket from the products ordered. On orders with multiple items, you can combine products on one work ticket or create separate work tickets for each product. In-process work tickets can be viewed in RocketQuotes or printed to accompany your job jacket. All work tickets are saved with order history giving you quick access to review past details for re-order purposes.