Benefits and Features
- A standard feature in RocketQuotes web to print software – No added cost.
- Fast and accurate quotes in about a minute
- Quick Quotes can be used by anyone in your company
- Quotes can be emailed, printed or assigned to your customer's account
- Make edits to existing quotes fast and easy
- Flexibility to modify calculated price up or down before sending
- Relieve your Estimator from much of the routine quoting
- Great for walk-in or call-in customers
- Expandable to as many products and options as you wish
- Customers are always impressed when you turn a quote request around quickly
Quoting is an important yet time-consuming task.
Quick Quotes is a standard feature with RocketQuotes web to print software. It allows you to utilize your product pricing to generate internal quotes that you can email, fax or save to your customer's account. It’s as easy as selecting a product from your store or portal and choosing the quantity(s) and specs. Save it and send it to your customer. You don’t have to be a trained Estimator to use Quick Quotes so many of the “every day” quotes can be done by your Customer Service people or Sale Representatives out in the field.
How does QuickQuotes work?
Very simply, all the products you have set up in your RocketQuotes B2C store or in your B2B web2print portals can be used to generate quotes. For customers that want to go online and get a quote, they can.
For customers that walk up or call in, you can produce a professional looking quote ready to email or print in about a minute. Sales People can handle many of the day-to-day quote requests they get right from their car, home or office. You can also link the quote to your customer’s RocketQuotes account, where they can pull it up for review and order it online when they are ready.