Benefits and Features
- Included with RocketQuotes web to print as a standard feature
- Users can log in from anywhere to get real time status reports and post job notes
- Create unlimited Departments and Sub-Departments for tracking your orders
- Communicate with any department in real time with JobNotes
- Sales people can log in from the field to get real time status reports
- View and print daily production schedule for each Dept and Sub-Dept.
- Unlimited number of users
- Sort and prioritize jobs by Due Date, CSR, Sales Rep., Customer, etc.
Have you had an order fall between the cracks lately?
The integrated solution you need to track, manage and prioritize all the jobs in your shop. RocketWorkflow will give your employees complete visibility to all in-process orders and is a standard feature in your RocketQuotes web2print software.
How does RocketWorkflow work?
Begin by setting up your users and assigning access rights. Next, create your Departments and Sub-Departments that you need in order to match your specific workflow. An example of this would be a Department called “Pre-press” that has Sub-Departments of “Proofs Pending”, “Proofs Out” and “Ready to Print”. Point is you can create unlimited Departments and Sub-Departments to capture the status of your work as it moves through your shop. RocketWorkflow is completely integrated and orders generated by your B2C store or B2B web2print portals will flow directly into RocketWorkflow.
It’s all about communicating, so post a note or instructions about any job using the job notes feature, and it will instantly be delivered to the selected user. All job notes are saved and time stamped so you have a record of all communication about the job. Your Customer Service Representatives can view all the jobs they are managing. See at a glance the status of every order. No more running around the shop to see where a job is. Jobs can be sorted and prioritized as needed. Hard copy reports can be printed at any time. Salespeople can log in remotely to get a Summary Report on the status of their jobs and post comments or special instructions as needed. RocketWorkflow will make your printing company more productive and efficient.